We offer different payment methods, to be able to securely pay you purchase online.
- Payment using credit card
- Payment using PayPal
- Payment using bank transfer
- Cash on delivery
Payment using Credit Card:
- Online payment by credit card is very easy.
- You choose the payment by credit card.
- You must then indicate your full credit card number (16 digits), the expiration date and the 3-digit security code, also called security code or CVC code (the last 3 digits on the back of your credit card next to the signature).
- Once the process is complete, we will send you an email confirming the purchase.
Payment by bank transfer:
- You can make a transfer to our account either:
- Printing the proforma invoice and ordering the transfer at your local bank branch
- Arrange the transfer from your online account or ATM.
- Once the transfer is submitted, you can send us the transfer receipt by email. The transfers can take several days if they are between different banks.
- When the transfer is received in our account, we will confirm it to you and proceed with the delivery of your order.
Payment using PayPal:
PayPal is a payment service in which you can make online payments quickly and securely, with or without a PayPal account. The payment options offered by PayPal are shown below:
- Bank transfers
- Credit cards
- The holders of a PayPal account can make a bank transfer through their PayPal account
You have to follow four steps to pay for your purchase using this option:
- Click on the PayPal payment form option
- If you have a PayPal account, enter your login information and make your payment from the secure PayPal page
- If you do not have a PayPal account, follow the instructions on the Secure PayPal site to make the payment.
- When we receive the payment notification we will proceed with the delivery of the order
Cash on delivery:
If you do not feel safe paying online this can be your system.
- We send the purchase with Correos (Spain’s Mail service) or a Courier and you pay it at the office at the moment you pick it up.